Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Decorating Update

This is now my third day working on the upstairs guest room and laundry rooms. I am T.I.R.E.D. Little Britches has been a HUGE help, though. He has vacuumed, washed walls and painted like a pro. I, however, am beginning to gross myself out. I feel like the epitome of skankiness! I am now in my third day of wearing the same 'painting outfit'. It really is quite lovely. Picture this: grey work out pants with red and white stripes down the sides are accentuated by lovely holes and various colors of paint splotches for added effect; a green T-shirt with white writing, also many paint colors of paint splotches (for matchability) (Sometimes I like to make up my own words and see if anyone notices.); don't forget the navy blue and white dew rag, which now ALSO has paint splotches (however, it only has two colors). I haven't worn make-up in days and when I remove the beautiful dew rag - well, my hair does look very lovely. I am a true sight to behold. I am quite positive that when I take my 'painting duds' off tonight that they will walk themselves to the laundry room! I have managed to hop in the shower and brush my teeth at least. I think that must count for something.

This was a much larger undertaking than I had anticipated. Ugh! MW has the pager for work this week so he hasn't been able to help as much as I had hoped. He is going to be cleaning carpets tonight, though. Yay!

Well, I have some paint out there screaming at me to come use it. I must continue on. I can't wait to get it finished and post some pictures.

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like chocolate - totally addicting! Thanks for supporting my habit!