Tuesday, February 3, 2009

No Longer Call Me, Mrs. Flintstone!

I'm so excited!!!!! This house is finally out of the technological stone ages! The comcast guy left just a bit ago and I can proudly hold my head up high and say, "I HAVE HIGH SPEED INTERNET!" I can actually listen to your play lists and watch your you tube videos. Whoo Hoo! I can even talk on the phone while I'm blogging. Not that I'm a big phone talker - but still. I'm looking forward to seeing how much more quickly I can get my computer stuff done in a day. I promise - I bet I was spending 75% of my computer time just waiting...and waiting...and waiting. Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. Now you will spend 75% of your computer time blogging, and blogging, and more blogging!! Life just got way fun!!!

    Sometimes I sneak over to Scrabble Blast and play...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like chocolate - totally addicting! Thanks for supporting my habit!