Friday, December 2, 2011

My New Favorite Kitchen Essential

As promised yesterday, I want to share my new favorite kitchen essentials.  Drum roll please...


Just a basic roll of masking tape and a Sharpie marker.


Labeling all the various flavors of water kefir I have going keeps confusion down.  My husband also likes knowing the difference between the salsa and the tomato-basil sauce when he pokes his head into the fridge.  Popping a tortilla chip with tomato-basil dip in your mouth is quite a shocker when you where expecting to eat chips and salsa. :0)

This is also great for keeping track of when you put left-overs in the fridge.  No more wondering if the food is still safe to eat because you can't remember what night you had chicken.

Do you have any kitchen tips that have made your life much easier?

1 comment:

  1. Me too! I can't live without these in my kitchen. I also use them to label zippie bags for the freezer. (Soup broths/stocks freeze much more space-efficiently in zippie bags.)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like chocolate - totally addicting! Thanks for supporting my habit!