Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!


This week has been busy.  My goal was to get some sewing done for me and the family.  To get my feet wet and the tension set on my machine, I started with a holiday cuff for my dog, Layla's, neck.  The only red fabric I had in my stash was this plaid.  After I finished the cuff and put it on her, my son jokingly said that I ought to make her a kilt to go with it.  Well, by golly, I had just about enough material left to whip up a matching skirt for her cuff.  My family thinks I'm half nuts, but I think it's stinkin' hysterical. LOL  Anyway, Layla will be sporting her feminine side this year for Christmas.  Can anyone play Silent Night on the bag pipes? :0)


We're leaving tonight to spend the Christmas and New Year holidays out of state with family.  It will be good for Isaac to have so much time with all those cousins he doesn't get to see but a couple times a year.  I won't be around as often the rest of this year as I'll be enjoying my family, too.  I'll pop in as I can.  

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukkah, if that's what you celebrate. And, have a Happy New Year!  Enjoy this time with your family and friends.  And, most importantly, take time to remember Jesus, the reason we celebrate.

XO,
Pam

1 comment:

Comments are like chocolate - totally addicting! Thanks for supporting my habit!