Thursday, February 9, 2012


Whoo Hoo! I'd like to thank Kari from the blog, Moo Said the Mama, with The Versatile Blogger award. Like, really.  From the bottom of my heart. I feel especially honored to receive this award since I've been pretty quiet on the blog-front lately (getting ready for a soon to be announced adventure). So, once again, thanks Kari!


Here are the RULES for the Versatile Blogger Award -

1. Add the award to your blog. 
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Mention seven random things about yourself. (see below)
4. List the rules.
5. Award to 15 bloggers.
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.
  
So, do you really want to know 7 random things about me?  Alrighty, then.


1. I've dreamed of living in the mountains every since I was 4 years old and we'd make trips to West Virginia to see family.  Did you realize that you just got a two-for-one random blurb in this one? :0)


2. I once got to be in the choir for the Handel's Young Messiah Tour at the Pontiac Silver Dome in Michigan.  That was really cool.


3. I have really wide feet. I recently left DSW in tears because I couldn't find a single pair of tennis shoes to fit me from either the women's or men's department.


4. I recently ordered a pair of tennis shoes from the Brooks website. I'm not crying anymore.


5. I suffered through 3 hurricanes and a lightening strike all within about a three month span.


6. I never wore braces.


7. I had my hair dyed after I graduated from high school and it was so Bozo-ish that my dad made me go get it fixed before we left for vacation. Yes, it was really that bad.


My choices for the award are for bloggers who inspire me, teach me something, make me laugh, or a mish-mash of all these qualities.


And the next "The Versatile Blogger" awards go to (in alphabetical order)...


1. A Delightful Home


2. Crunchy Betty


3. Frugal Granola


4. Frugally Sustainable


5. Growing Home


6. Home Joys


7. Homestead Revival


8. Jill's Home Remedies


9. Jo's Health Corner


10. Our Simple Farm


11. Overflow of a Forgiven Soul


12. Parisienne Farmgirl


13. Penniless Parenting


14. Stuck in Frump, Striving for Fab


15. Tea Rose Home

1 comment:

  1. Pam,
    Thank you for including me in your list of favorite blogs! It's truly an honor!
    Have a blessed weekend... only one more day!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like chocolate - totally addicting! Thanks for supporting my habit!